OppiaMobile is the mobile learning platform from Digital Campus to deliver learning content, multimedia and quizzes on your smartphone. All the content and activities can be accessed and used even when you don't have an internet connection available on your mobile.
To get started with our courses, download the OppiaMobile app.
The development of OppiaMobile is made possible with the support and collaboration of our partners:
Acknowledgements and contributors to the code include:
- Brightec - video controller
- AndroidPlot - for graphing library
- OkHttp - HTTP library
- Picasso (by SquareUp) - image caching library
- Safdar Ali & Durba Gogia - Hindi translation
- Roman Blanco - Spanish translation
- Marijs Carrin - for testing and development
- Joseba and Adrián (Chaotic Kingdoms) - technical development, performance improvements and bug fixes
- Laila Hussain - Urdu translation
- Lebanese Alternative Learning - Arabic (Lebanese) translation and funding for drag and drop quizzes
- Last Mile Health - Funding for additional development
- David Gil de Gómez Pérez - technical development, performance improvements and bug fixes
- Lex Myers
- Kawesi Hakim
Terms and License
OppiaMobile is a work in progress and is provided as-is. Not everything may work 100%, so if you find anything wrong, then please let us know.
OppiaMobile is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
OppiaMobile is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with OppiaMobile. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.